Friday, November 13, 2009

Stay. 5a





So.. I'm going to bake cookies later but no ingredients.. * sigh * at least I tried. don't worry laymoon, you're going to get your cookies tomorrow :p






Previously:








" yalla goumay "








" wain? "







" ana wentay w Dalal bnroo7 avenues now, because we want to surprise her by you being here and her not

knowing. And she is bored, w adri ina we just came back mn hnak, bas mai5alf let's have fun ya3ni lana mn zman 3anch! " HUUUUUUUUH * inhaling :p *







" you guys go now, I'll come later "







" Ok "







Basma went to her car and headed to the avenues







Sara waited for her parents to wake up. Sallimat 3ala her father (Bu 7amad) w told them that she's going to change her major, She can't study for that long!







She was driving when ..







BOVVV! Or BOOM!!! Or POP!!!! :p







"what was that?"







The car's tire popped.








" ifff! Now is not time :( "








She got her mobile and called Bu 7amad







" Salam 3alaikum .. emm yuba.. ana 9oob el Avenues mall wenfijar el tayir.. la la ana mafeeni shay el 7emdellah,

bas il tayr nba6 w magdar a7ark lsayara.. ee ee ihya 3ala janb.. shno ya3ni? … umm 3ayal mno byeeli ysawi lsayara? Wld 5alti lulwa! Blshalaih? Emm.. SHNO? LA LA 5ALA9 ADABR ROO7I!!!!!! "








15 minutes later..







A black Jeep compass parked behind her car. Faisal came out.







" why is he here? I told obooy I can handle it myself! Iff who am I kidding? I don't know nothing about cars w

I've been here for about 15 minutes. Dear Faisal.. I hate you :D Calm down Sara, he would probably just replace the tire. Bas wait.. mn wain? I don't have an additional tire, why don't I just let him do the thinking? "







6g 6g 6g .. ya3ne the voice of him knocking on the window :p







" yes? "







" ma tabeen musa3ada? "







She smiled, well actually.. grinned







" rekbay sayarty 3ala ma iyiy 9a7ibna "







" who's 9a7ibna? "








" intay bas rekbay elsayara "






She sat in the backseat ..






" Laish wara? 7ayach jdam! "







" no thanks " she said polietly








1 new message:







Basooma








Wainich!? We are waiting








She sent her a message.








Im in the car, im coming now







She saw the big truck, that takes the tire-popped cars to somewhere where they would replace the tire.








Seriously people I know nothing about cars but how to drive one, which is a thing I didn't try yet :p








Faisal got in..








He started driving








" emm? "








" Shfeech? "









" wain bnroo7 "








" 3ndi cham shaghla bel Avenues, Lmafrooth weya elrabi3 bas cansalt-hum lana fee "WA7DA" nba6 tayerha "








" yeah, sorry :p "








" I don't know why. But I didn't hate him that much ya3ni gabl.. madri ams. He was irritating. I do NOT like him. I just do not hate him anymore. It was very sweet of him that he canceled his friends to fix my car. Bas he still can easily be very frustrating "








" emm.. Fai9al? "








" hala "








" thanks "








He laughed, but didn't reply.








They went into the avenues, Sara didn't mention her friends being actually there waiting for her.








" long time no see avenues mall :p "








They passed by pinkberry.








She saw Dalal and Basma at the corner of her eye, but acted like she didn't.








Incoming call








Basooma








" aloo.. "









" where are YOU! "








" avenues :) "








" good yalla ta3alay! "









" ee ee, ok.. emm bye "








By the time she finished her call Faisal was in line for pinkberry.








He was on the phone.









" ee ee ana hnee.. bas ymkn ma ayey ee barja3 baitna ( he then winked at Sara ) w ba3dain bard hnee.. "







" Tara it's ok.. mu ila twadeeni lbait I actually have plans with my friends here :) " " shit! That was very impolite "








From me to Sara : IT WASN'T IMPOLITE!! :P







" 5ala9 3ayal.. 5alawadeech lehum… Ana mwa3d lrab3 hnee. Bas mno yrdch? "







" Basma! "







" oh kahi! Sara ma3 wayhch laish 9akta bwayhy?! "







He laughed a bit.








"excuse me! Who are you?" She didn't know he was Sara's ride.








He introduced himself, and then would look at Sara and grin.








" oh, ok :p "








"Basma! Wain re7ta… SARA! Waaaay mta yeetay! 7imdellah 3alsalama" She hugged Sara.. and they talked and

talked and talked.








" inzain yalla let's get back in line "








Sara turned around to face Faisal.





what happened ? was that a cliff-hanger or what? No, no it probably is a cliff-hanger free post. ummm.. i don't know let's wait untill next post and see :p



I want to sleep! I'm babysitting my cousins.. M7amad just can't get enough of waking up at 7:30!

11 followers WOOHOO! :p

Comment below ;**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST !!!

ashwa chan theba7tech itha ma yaw bacher ;p
faisal eshaweg 5ibel ;p
post bacher ok ?!!
love u ;**

laymoon

Unchained Melody said...

I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING !!

post soon ;******

Stairway to heaven said...

Laymoon: hehe.. i still do not have the ingredients though :p DONT KILL ME! when the driver wakes up i'll get them! Faisal? we'll see :p I don't think i can tomorrow.. I don't know what to put in post 5b.
LOVE YOU MORE!

Stairway to heaven said...

Unchained: thanks? love you :**

 
designed by suckmylolly.com