Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stay. Part 2


This post is maybe long. I don't know how long do you people want a post so tell me, the comment box is ta7at btw :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" what the hell!"



" excuse me? "



" 3aib ana rayal wa5aleech carry jna6iich! "



" no really, it's ok "



" la wallah mn 9ij! "



" oh

My

God!!

Al7een shasawi!!! Those things are not supposed to happen in real life! These are things that happen in a cheesy lame movie! GOD I HATE HIM! "



" yallah 7aboobah ! " he tapped on her head again and was walking to the exit



" what's with the tapping on the head! " She was too shy to have a "violent" reaction :p



" I … hate you :) " she whispered to herself



She walked right behind him until they reached the wait for your sha7an bags place.



" hach " he reached his hand out and grinned



She grabbed it and called her sister Jazi..



"Hey Jaz"



"Heeeey! Sara!! We9altay?!"



" you can not believe what was happening! "



" it's a guy isn't it? "



" what the heck, how did you… "



" Just kidding, don't overreact you little shy shy girl :P "



" No no, it is! "



" WHAT!! Tell me everything! "



" wait aren't you outside waiting for me? "



" no "



" then who is? "



" Latifa w Maritaiz w el saye8 w 7amood "



" wow, you must be really missing me! :P "



" I miss you! Bas Latifa kla msta3yla! W 7amood gallaha ini hawant! "



" haha "



" well she ra7at 3anni "



" yallah come! I miss you :( "



" me too :) "



" mu kethri, you don't know what it's like to live with 7amood! "



" oh come one, he's 5 give him a break! :P ya3ni you're 20, 5alay latifa deal with him :P "



" ifff just come home! "



" kay :D yalla bye "



" wait wait wait!! "



" what? "



" tell me about the guy :P "



" bye honey! :P "



She walked to the door elli it opens when you come jedamah ( also forgot what we call it ;p )



" Sara!!! " 7amad said as he ran to her reaching his hand out she got down and hugged him.



Latifa came and gave her a huge hug ,they love each other like too much!



" Awww I miss you :( "



" hey hey! Is your car parked here? Can I drive!? Oh oh, can I can I ?!! "



" ok, first of all you're 17, second of all no , third of all my car's not even here ! "



" oh damn! "



" hehe! yalla let's go 7amoo.. oh my god! 7amad!! 7amad!!!?"



" 7amood!!! "



"where is he!?"



" maritaz!! Wain 7amad!! "



" I don't know madam! "



" oh my god!! 7AMAD!!!! "


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. where is he? :p



Tell me what you think aaaaaaaand ..



Follow me! * whispering *


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ambaaa waina 7amad :S
laish a7es fai9al lah shou'3el bil salfa
laish chithy tell us plz
i liked ur story
plz post asap !!

laymoon

Stairway to heaven said...

Maaaaaadri (6)
No idea! You tell me.. why? :p
thanks, i'm posting soon i promise!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com